Hand painted watercolor kitchen utensils, for chefs, food bloggers, and the culinarily creative! These watercolor kitchen utensils remind me of watching my grandmother stirring an epic culinary creation as a child. There’s something old world and charming about wooden cooking utensils. I can’t even really explain why they have so much more soul in them than plastic or silicone. I made this clipart set for all the chefs out there! If you like this set, but wish there was more baking supplies in it, check out my baking supplies clipart set!
- Transparent backgrounds and PNG files so that you can overlap images freely
- Commercial use approved for small business owners- Check out my commercial and personal use licenses!
- Easy and fast downloading so that you can get to work quickly and without hiccups!
- 300 DPI for super high resolution files. The size of my images is large enough that they have been used in posters, or can be sized down small enough to fit on a business card. It’s all up to you and your creativity!
- I am always here to answer any questions, or to help you with your creative vision- if you don’t see something you’d like to see in my shop, I also do custom orders for those who need something specially made just for them! Send me a message and I will get right back to you!
This listing is also available on Etsy!